Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Connor is 7 months old today!



I cannot believe that my baby is 7 months old today!   Time has really flown.  Connor has brought so much joy to our life.  His happiness and enthusiasm is contagious. My favorite part of the day is getting Connor up in the morning because I know that I will be greeted with a huge grin.  Connor is a busy guy. He loves to play with his toys (especially musical toys) and our dog Gracie.  He also LOVES his food!  Some of his favorite foods include: bananas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, carrots and green beans.  Here are some photos of the birthday boy at 7 months.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Connor! I love his big open mouth grin, it makes me smile every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, I cannot wait until your little one is born....you are going to LOVE being a dad!

    ReplyDelete